The Desperation of Uncertainty

1220 Ocean Avenue  Suite 1C

Brooklyn, NY11230

813-328-7070  

www.careersolutions.biz


Here are three recent communications: one, years after receiving the Foundations of Brilliance consultation, the other two in the past couple of weeks. Each of these communications illustrates why I have spent almost two decades developing, delivering, and promoting the Foundations of Brilliance program. These communications brought home newly the vital need for and value of the Foundations of Brilliance program— helping people know with certainty and confidence the best career or education path to take.

____

“A few years ago we met and came up with my purpose... I knew it was my purpose but was a little disappointed afterward because I could not channel that purpose into a business, which was my concern at the time. I'm retired now and have adapted the purpose to my current life. My life is very complete and happy now, knowing that this purpose carries over into everything I do and benefits everyone I meet. A belated thank you to you, in a new unit of time.”  

_____

Recently a young man was helping me move into my new apartment. He told me that he was five months into a rehab program for using and selling drugs. As we spoke, he said the main reason he got into drugs was that he had no idea what he wanted to do and felt lost in how to create his life. The result, he got into using and selling drugs. When I discussed the Foundations of Brilliance program he told me that just about everyone he knew got into using street drugs because of what I call ‘The desperation of uncertainty’. This uncertainty resulted in the loss of self-esteem which contributed to their turning to street drugs.

___

The other day I had to handle something with my bank. I spoke to the banker about the Foundations of Brilliance program helping people find the path that will bring them the satisfaction and self-esteem they want from their work and education. He told me that he has many customers he works with who tell him how unsatisfied they are with their work. The banker got very interested in the program and I delivered a mini-seminar to him on the program (I couldn’t resist).

To learn more about the Foundations of Brilliance program go to www.careersolutions.biz.

I look forward to helping you or someone you know prevents or overcome the desperation of uncertainty.

If you recommend someone that buys a service, I will thank you by paying you 10% of whatever service they buy.

Bernard


Comments